Peter

Barcelona

Car park next to Parc Guell?

Any chance of finding parking close to Parc Guell? I'm traveling with 3 young kids so I would rather avoid public transport

Lissa from Boston

The roads near Parc Güell get crowded with tourists on foot and the many buses there and finding street parking will be tough. The closest is parking is for buses only, I believe. There is a parking garage on Career de Massens. It's about 8 to 9 blocks from the parc, and the hill is a little steep, but it might work for you.

1. Parc Güell (attraction)

Damian from Rosario

Hi!

Location: The Parc Güell is located in Mount Carmel, belonging to the neighborhood "La Salut" of Barcelona (as distinct from "La Salut" of Badalona and its Metro station), in the district of Gràcia. The main park entrance is on the Carrer d'Olot, 5 , but has other 5 posts in different parts of the park. See map.

Directions:

- Subway. Line 3, stop Lesseps. It is the most used. You can also get from Vallcarca (L3) or Alfons X (L4). In any case we have to walk about 10-15 minutes to make any climb.

- Bus nearby for buses 24 -. 31-32 - H6 - 92 - Bus 112 and Bus Tours barri red line.

- Car. There is paid parking for buses and a few cars in Carretera del Carmel, 2 . The area is rambling, ill-suited for people who do not know the neighborhood. I advise not using a car if it is not very necessary.

- Motorcycles / bicycles. You can stop in front of the main entrance. Few places marked for motorcycles and a few bars for bicycles necklace.

Official Website: Park Güell

Good Luck!

Damian.

1. Parc Güell (attraction)
  2. Carrer d'Olot, 5 (address)
  3. Carretera del Carmel, 2 (address)

Belen from Barcelona

Extremely difficult to park in that area. I would recommend using the public transport available (metro and bus) which usually works very good and you can use the escalator, if needed.