Moh
Vancouver

Barcelona

Any advice for a cheap studio/apartment or a hotel in Barcelona?

I will be in Barcelona for one week from July 15 to July 23 and wanting to spend 70$/day in a hotel or apartment. Any suggestions?

Kemkem from Malaga

I second Airbnb Online Services Spain S L. During that time, you may not be able to get the whole place for that price, but l bet you could get a nice room. If you are brave, you can wait till the time gets close, and use lastminute.com España to get good deals. We did that on our Barcelona trip and ended up staying Ayre Rosellon Hotel right by the Basílica de la Sagrada Família for €50 per night, and it was awesome. Fantastic place. Happy travels.

1. Airbnb Online Services Spain S L (attraction)
  2. lastminute.com España (attraction)
  3. Ayre Rosellon Hotel (hotel)
  4. Basílica de la Sagrada Família (attraction)

Austin from St. Louis

I stayed at Barcelona Urbany Hostel! it was a super nice Hostel with a great location in the city. Here's the link

http://www.urbanyhostels.com/urbany-barcelona/urbany-barcelona-hostels

1. Barcelona Urbany Hostel (hotel)

Jahn from Barcelona

Casa Gracia is always a good option if you have to go for cheap. Else try the amazing Free Hostels... It is the main season!

Once you have a place, plan to eat well, check my guidebook ;-) #BCN - by locals

1. Casa Gracia (hotel)
  2. Free Hostels (hotel)