HJ
Barcelona

Barcelona

A calm corner to read and drink coffee?

I'm in barcelona for a couple of weeks. Can you recommend me a calm place to read?

.ps you are welcome to join me too
:D

Jahn from Barcelona

Hi HJ

Wanna have a coffee to go along with the read? I suggest to try gallery Cosmo (GGL maps link)

If you are here on the weekend, there is a cooperative in the hills of Montjuic "La Caseta del Migdia" (GGL maps link). Amazing place.

Staying in the city? My preferred square for book reading pleasure would be right at Plaça del Rei (GGL maps link)

If you want to know more, check out my free Guide at #BCN - by locals or download the whole book as an ebook...

Have a great time, send me a mail when you are here, I may join for a 'cafe amb llet'... Find my mail in the free guide download ;-) --- no ads in there, no worries, it is all independent self publishing...

1. Cosmo (restaurant)
  2. La Caseta del Migdia (restaurant)
  3. Plaça del Rei (attraction)

Judith from Barcelona

Hi!

I would recommend you to go to Parc de la Ciutadella or the beach - you will love it.

Also if you need internet there's a bar called Cosmo in Enric Granados that is perfect for a coffee while working.

Have fun!! :)

1. Parc de la Ciutadella (attraction)
  2. Cosmo (restaurant)

Mirablau top of the city. Enjoy the view and an espresso

1. Mirablau (attraction)

Bas from Barcelona

1. Babèlia Books & Coffee (restaurant)