Elsebeth

Barcelona

T10 in transit

Do I have to validate my T10 ticket when I change from one Metroline to another or from Metro to bus? Or do I only validate when I enter first line?

Mercedes

You have to validate every time, however if you change transport form even if you validate it does count as another trip

Marina

Elsebeth, you should always validate your ticket. If you take two transportations in less than 30min (I think) it won't charge from your ticket, but you still must validate it. 

Harri

How long you are going to stay? I had a 3 day BCN card, and it is valid for metro and buses. Of course, if you stay longer and only need 10 trips, that is no choice.

Matteo from Around the World Road

metro to metro no, metro to bus yes. You will not pay as long as you dont repeat the same bus line in the same direction. Not sure for how long, maybe 1,5 hrs. 

Isabele from Ibiza

Hi Elsebeth, with your T10 in Barcelona, if you are using in the metro you just have to validate it when you enter in the first line. If you are using metro or train or bus, you have to validate it in any kind of transportation you are taking because the metro is a different company of the bus and the train.