Yoana
Santa Ana

Bangkok, Thailand

Need a one day in Bangkok Itinerary!

If you had only one day in Bangkok, what would you do?  What have you done?

Nam from Bangkok

Old Town Package.

Morning: Grand Palace, Wat Pho and Wat Arun Temple of the Dawn. They located the same area.

Lunch: Krua Apsornthe nearest branch is on Dinso Rd.

Afternoon: Visit Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall Library on Thanon Ratchadamnoen Klang for 2 hrs session. Then back your hotel for relaxation or have a cup of coffee.

Evening: Having dinner at one of Bangkok night markets near your hotel.

1. Grand Palace (attraction)
  2. Wat Pho (attraction)
  3. Wat Arun Temple of the Dawn (attraction)
  4. Krua Apsorn (restaurant)
  5. Dinso Rd (attraction)
  6. Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall Library (attraction)
  7. Thanon Ratchadamnoen Klang (attraction)

Uriel from Saint-Jean-de-Luz

Hi Yoana,

I was in Bangkok last month and made the most of it in one day.

A walking food tour in the morning brought me to some hidden neighbourhoods filled with food stalls and restaurants that I would never have found on my own. 

It lasts a few hours and after this I recommend going for a massage while digesting and getting ready for another evening tour. I have tried a Tuk Tuk tour that brings you to all the most iconic attractions of Bangkok ( Wat Pho temple, Flower market, Chinatown, etc.. ).

I got all this after finding this article that gives some great tips for first timers in Bangkok : http://blog.eoasia.com/2015/03/19/top_5_fun_and_unusual_tours_in_bangkok/

Enjoy !!

Ron from Huntington Beach, California

honestly, I'd skip Bangkok if you only had one day. BKK is a blast, you can hit the clubs, party like a rock star (on the cheap!) , eat fantastic food, meet wonderful friendly people, shop at some of the craziest monster malls (think South Coast Plaza 15x)   Unfortunately traffic is nasty, getting from the airport during rush hour sucks unless your travelling light (one carry on bag) you can use the airport BTS link assuming you are staying in the Sukhumvit, Din Daeng, Phaya Thai area? Takes time checking in and out of hotels, and just generally getting settled after a 17+ hour flight.  I would say go to BKK on a minimum of 7-10 days.  It's a huge (LA sized city) city that can take months to fully explore, don't waist such a long flight to only give yourself such a short stay...   

2. Sukhumvit (attraction)
  3. Din Daeng (attraction)
  4. Phaya Thai (attraction)