Alex
Santa Cruz

Bangkok

Best massage in Bangkok

I hear massages in Thailand are awesome and would love to check it out.

Best massage is at Health Land Spa, hands down!  Not only do they have great Thai massages, but they have several other types of massages, plus scrubs, facials, reflexology, etc.  It's in a very central location and has a very nice, relaxing spa environment, which is hard to believe for their AMAZING prices.  ie, I got the best traditional Thai massage of my life there (and I've had a few!) for less than $20USD, including a 25% tip.  You really can't beat that.  You can check out there their offerings on their website: http://www.healthlandspa.com/

I could easily spend my entire vacation there :)

1. Health Land Spa (attraction)

Hannah from Milwaukee

Ditto on  Health Land Spa.  One of the guys at my hostel had gotten a book about Bangkok from an airport bookstore in the States and one of the three spa suggestions in the book was Health Land Spa, so a group of us checked it out and we got spectacular massages at spectacular prices!

1. Health Land Spa (attraction)