Leslie
Belfast

Bangalore

Safe neighbourhoods and hotels?

Can someone help me out with some suggestions for the best neighbourhoods and hotels in Bangalore? Traveling there in December and want to stay in a happening but safe part of town.

Saurabh from Bangalore

I would suggest you to stay near M.G.Road. It is centrally located, happening and quite safe. You will find plenty of good hotels in the area. Based on your budget you can go for Royal Orchid CentralThe Oberoi or The Park Hotel. There are many more good hotels nearby so you won't find any problem finding a desired place to stay.

Being centrally located, you will find plenty of options to party, dine-out and move around. There are 2 metro stations on M.G.Road which can take you to nearby areas like Indiranagar, which is known for good restaurants and bars. Other methods to travel are BMTC buses which frequently ply on the route, cabs and auto-rickshaws(tuk-tuk).

Hope this helps.

1. Royal Orchid Central (hotel)
  2. The Oberoi (hotel)
  3. The Park Hotel (hotel)
  4. Indiranagar (neighborhood)

Bijoy from Bangalore, India

1. Malleswaram (attraction)
  2. Villa Pottipati, Neemrana Hotel (hotel)

Anuja from Bangalore

Try Whitefield..  You will like it

1. Whitefield (neighborhood)

Mariellen from Toronto

I travel regularly to Bangalore and love the Casa Cottage. It's small, has a nice garden, friendly owners and it's in a good location. I can walk from there to the centre of the city. Here's my review of the Casa Cottage Hotel in Bangalore, India.

1. Casa Cottage (hotel)