Shenouda asked

which is the best road and service to Atlanta from Baltimore 95 or 85 road?

will drive from Baltimore to Atlanta with 5 kids and mywife and wondering the best road and service since I have kids and I believe we need couple of stop over

Baltimore

The shortest way is I-85 and I think it has a little less traffic.  It would also be possible to take I-81 (in the mountains) for part of the time, but that would be a little bit longer and depending on what time of year you were going you might have more snow.  If it is summer, you could also go down the Shenandoah and Blue Ridge Parkway - North Entrance to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.  Although most kids aren't great on just looking at scenery which would be what that route has aside from Natural BridgeBlowing Rock etc.  And no eating places or hotels on the Blue Ridge.

If you are interested in quick, you take the interstate, and I haven't noticed much difference in the facilities between the Interstates.  I really prefer if I'm not in a big hurry to take US 17 which is along the shore;

When I was traveling with kids, we would start really early, stop twice (every two hours) for gas and to let the kids run around (eating lunch at the second stop) and then stop for the day about 2 pm at a motel with a pool. This trip is about 700 miles so you could do 350 miles a day and stop somewhere midpoint (like Charlotte) or you could do 235 miles a day with two stops.