Candy
Singapore

Bali

Good for value spa/massage places in Bali?

My sister and I are on a pretty tight budget thus we're seeking out any good for value hotels/villas etc with good for value spa packages. Any other stand-alone spas with good value would serve fine too. We'll be staying in Canggu. 

Vicky from Los Angeles

Hi Candy, if you're staying in Canggu, try the spa at  Desa Seni Canggu. It's not the cheapest but still a great value compared to Singapore prices. My favorite inexpensive spas are  Spa Hati in Ubud (part of your money goes to their schools) and  Bodyworks in Seminyak. I also recently tried Dala Spa at the new  Alaya Resort & Spa Ubudin Ubud and loved it - again it's not the cheapest but still much cheaper than most spas in Singapore. If you like reflexology, you must try  Chill Reflexology @ The Villasin Seminyak. 

1. Desa Seni Canggu (attraction)
  2. Spa Hati (attraction)
  3. Bodyworks (attraction)
  4. Alaya Resort & Spa Ubud (hotel)
  5. Chill Reflexology @ The Villas (attraction)

Denise from Vietnam

Hi Candy, I have heard great things about  Jari Menari Spa from friends on Bali, and if you want to learn about massage, it's supposed to be the best spot. 

We were just in Sanur last week (not far from Canggu/Kuta) and visited Koa Boutique Spa. Reasonably priced, nice and clean with a beautiful little boutique shop in the front.

1. Jari Menari Spa (hotel)
  2. Koa Boutique Spa (attraction)

Angeline from Jakarta

Hi there,

for good affordable spa/massage, I recommend Cozy Spa Bali at Sunset Road/Dewi Sri or Reborn Foot Reflexology also along the same road.

The ambience is not as fancy as in resort, but good massage.

Budget hotels like Grand Whiz Hotel offer in-house spa. Good value!

Canggu area is usually offering more pricey services, than in Legian/Kuta.

1. Cozy Spa Bali (attraction)
  2. Reborn Foot Reflexology (attraction)
  3. Grand Whiz Hotel (hotel)

Bernadi from Surabaya

Cozy Spa Bali is nice choice if you're in budget

1. Cozy Spa Bali (attraction)

David

Any answer you'll get from people is bullshit, you just need to walk around when you get there and choose one. You'll have plenty of options when you're there

Eddy from New Taipei City (新北市)

The best trip advice card is pretty awesome for this. I enjoyed it.

They find the best spas, restaurants, yoga spots, cafes, etc. then negotiate pretty sweet deals with them. If you're a card holder, you get unlimited access to the deals (so you can use a deal as often as you want)