Alyce
Melbourne

Alyce from Melbourne asked

Best resort in Bali?

What is the best area/resort to stay in Bali for a four day weekend with my fiancé? We would like to be near the beach if possible.

Bali

Lauren from Chicago

We stayed at AYANA Resort and Spa and it was absolutely amazing - best resort I have ever stayed at. Beautiful, relaxing, great food, best sunsets on Bali.

1. AYANA Resort and Spa (attraction)
Amanda from Sydney

Hi Alyce, 

It really depends what style of holiday you want . 

Seminyak  is quite touristy but also has lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance. Here we have stayed at Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa and that was beautiful .

Jimbaran has less to do in the immediate surrounds, but has some beautiful resorts like AYANA Resort and Spa  RIMBA Jimbaran Bali  InterContinental Bali Resort . I find the beaches here and near here to be nicer then Seminyak area. You can also spend the day at a beach club like Finn's Beach Club .

Uluwatu is more remote but has stunning clifftop resorts like Alila Villas Uluwatu

And as mentioned, Nusa Dua is also another option. Here there is a little less to do, but you can get to Seminyak and Jimbaran for dinner/day trips. We loved our stay at Hotel Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort

Hope this helps and have an amazing time in Bali :)

Heny from Jakarta

Hi Alyce, 

I really recommend The Mulia Resort  at Nusa Dua Beach , Bali. It's the quieter part of the island and less touristy, but you can still come down to Seminyak for shopping and dining in a reasonable amount of time. Stayed here before, such a beautiful place and service is superb.

1. Nusa Dua Beach (attraction)
  2. Seminyak (city)
Rylee from California

I recommend the Gili Islands but you have to go to the other side of the island and take an hour boat ride there you would need more than four days. . Don't remember the hotel we stayed at unfortunately but I stayed in Seminyak at the end of my trip and it was right on the beach beautiful sunsets.

1. Gili Islands (region)
  2. Seminyak (city)
Yoga from Singaraja

Hi Alyce the best resort may I recommend you to reach is Double-Six Luxury Hotel

My name is Yoga, Im a taxi driver and tour guide in Bali, nice to meet you and if you need further assistant whatapp or sms +6287861984833

Vonny from Jakarta, Indonesia

Try Ayana Resort and Spa or Karma Kandara Resorts Bali - a little paradise :)