ieth
Manila

ieth from Manila asked

4 days in Bali. Solo trip. What should I do?

If I only have 4 days to spend in Bali in March, on my own, what should I do? Where should I go? Say, I have USD100 to spend. Accommodation has been taken cared of. I would love suggestions on what to do and where to go. Thank you!

Bali (Indonesia)

Uriel from Saint-Jean-de-Luz

Hi Ieth,

Depending on the kind of activities you like to do, there is a lot of choice in Bali :

Ubud is the artistic capital of Bali, you will find a lot of different workshops where you can learn about the traditional Batik and how to paint on it. You can also see how do local people work on bamboo, or join some creative workshops where you can be taught how to create a perfume, or make silver jewellery

If you want to get an insight on the Balinese food or learn to cook the Balinese way - there are different food tours and cooking classes

If you are looking for sport activities, you can do bike tours in Ubud, surfing and water activities in the South.

I would personally recommend the free-diving and yoga in Amed which is a life changing experience.

You will find lot of spa places all over the island, also if you like yoga I would suggest the Yoga Barn in Ubud or Desa Seni in Canggu.

I think that 1,000 USD will be enough for you to do a lot of things, learn about the culture and make the most of Bali, you just need to organise your time well so you can do 100 things in 4 Days :)

Alejandro from Singapore

Bali is very safe for solo travelers. A few recommendations are:

-Go to Ubud and enjoy the restaurants, Ubud Market, ambiance and the Sacred Monkey Forest Ubud Sanctuary.

-Hang out in Seminyak and see all the boutiques and arts on legian street. Chill in Potato Head Beach Club Bali in the afternoon and have sundowners in KU DE TA BALI

-Go to Canggu to see the  Tanah Lot Temple at low tide if you can (more temples to see).  Then see a sunset in Echo Beach

-Do some Yoga Desa Seni A Village Resort is a great place to hang, stretch, relax do yoga and eat fantastic organic food.

1. Ubud (city)
  2. Ubud Market (attraction)
  3. Sacred Monkey Forest Ubud Sanctuary (attraction)
  4. Seminyak (city)
  5. Potato Head Beach Club Bali (attraction)
  6. KU DE TA BALI (restaurant)
  7. Tanah Lot Temple (attraction)
  8. Echo Beach (restaurant)
  9. Desa Seni A Village Resort (hotel)
Tracy from Singapore

Hi ieth, you mean 100USD for 4 days?