Planning a 21 day trip to Bali and looking for help with an Itinerary or of how to split time between all of the main spots.
Some places I want to see is the Komodo National Park & see some Volcanoes.
12 days in Bali - things to do:
1. Hike Mount Batur (active volcano) for sunrise views
2. Hike Mount Agung (challenging hike) - Bali's active volcano and highest mountain
3. Visit the rice terraces - Jatiluwih and Tegallalang
4. Explore Ubud and the cultural sites
5. Go to the beach - read Honeycombers' 15 best beaches in Bali
6. Try Balinese food - babi guling, nasi campur, nasi goreng
7. Visit Balinese temples - Tanah Lot, Besakih, Ulun Danu Beratan, Tirta Empul
5 days in Komodo National Park
Fly from Denpasar (Bali) to Labuan Bajo (Komodo). It's less than an hour flight. Before you go, read Loveandroad's How to Plan a Trip to Komodo Island .
4 days in Bali
Fly back to Bali for a few more days before flying off to your next destination.
Hope this info helps.
If you want to trek to the top of a volcano, then I would highly recommend the Gunung Rinjani on the island Lombok. That is only a short ferry ride away from Bali and a very nice volcano to trek. I have a longer description and some photos from my Rinjani trip on this link:http://travellingclaus.com/trekking-rinjani-volcano/