Anika
Seville

Balearic Islands, Majorca, Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza, Formentera, Minorca

Which of the Balearic Islands has the best beach clubs?

Of Majorca, Menorca, Ibiza, and Formentera, which of these islands has the best beach clubs? 

Tara from Madrid

Ibiza, hands down. I love Blue Marlin in Cala Jondal. Another is Ushuaia and its a hotel. Im not a big fan of where its located though. There's Amante Beach Club as well. Nassau Beach Club and Sands Bar Ibiza. There are SO many more! Ibiza is all about the scene and the music. There are a LOT of great discos. Ibiza is great but my favorite island is Minorca. It has the best beaches but you won't find discos or beach clubs there. On the other hand, you can take a day trip to Formentera from ibiza! Or better yet, rent a boat!

1. Blue Marlin (restaurant)
  2. Ushuaia (attraction)
  3. Amante Beach Club (restaurant)
  4. Formentera (attraction)
  5. Nassau Beach Club (attraction)
  6. Sands Bar Ibiza (attraction)
  7. Minorca (attraction)

America

Now that is a kind of  hard question to answer.

First of all, I believe that all islands have good clubs, though Majorca and Ibiza offer the larger number of beaches.

Take for instance Mallorca; it has more than 200 beaches, while Ibiza around 80. So my thought is that Mallorca being the largest island has more sites to offer than Ibiza.

Personally, I’ve been to all the islands and find that Mallorca has the most modern infrastructure and offers the nicest city. The number of beach clubs in different areas is quite big, and some have very high standing features.

Ibiza is great if you’re going to be clubbing day and night, you can find some really classy pricey places, but if you want to go clubbing in a larger area and have a city tour as well, I would definitely recommend Mallorca.

1. Majorca (island)
  2. Ibiza (city)

Isabele from Ibiza

Of course Ibiza. Formentera don't have beach club, in Majorca you can find it but in Ibiza is the best options and variety.

1. Ibiza (attraction)
  2. Formentera (attraction)
  3. Majorca (island)