Alan
Sao Paulo

Alan from Sao Paulo asked

Tour in Europe

In October, I want to go to tour in Europe. What are the best cities for this tour? I think Austria, Czech Republic, Switzerland and Germany. You can make the train ride? I accept recommendations hostel, restaurants. thank you

Austria   Czech Republic   Switzerland   Germany

Janelle from Charleston

I'd make my end points Munich and Geneva.  You'd be in Munich right in the middle of Oktoberfest (BETTER BOOK YOUR ROOM NOW) and that's not to be missed!  Last time I was there I stayed at the Blauer Bock in central Munich, kiddie-korner to the Viktualienmarkt and across the plaza from the Jüdisches Museum München.  If you go to one place in Munich make it Dachau Concentration Camp.  Whilst far fewer people died here than Auschwitz, this concentration camp has the best and most emotionally moving museum of them all.  From Munich I'd recommend taking a day trip to Fussen and Neuschwanstein Castle.  After you're done with Munich I'd recommend heading to Salzburg, then to Zurich, Lucerne, Bern (check out the Einstein Museum), Lausanne (go to the cathedral and the The Olympic Museum) and then end up in Geneva.

1. Munich (city)
  2. Geneva (city)
  3. Blauer Bock (hotel)
  4. Viktualienmarkt (attraction)
  5. Jüdisches Museum München (attraction)
  6. Dachau Concentration Camp (attraction)
  7. Fussen (city)
  8. Neuschwanstein Castle (attraction)
  9. Salzburg (city)
  10. Zurich (city)
  11. Lucerne (attraction)
  12. Bern (city)
  13. Einstein Museum (attraction)
  14. Lausanne (city)
  15. The Olympic Museum (attraction)