Marissa

Austin

Bachelorette party: any pool parties in Austin?

Hi there, 

So I am planning my friends bachelorette party in Austin tx. She wants to go to a "pool party" on a Friday afternoon. We are going the first weekend in May and there are 10 girls. Any suggestions?? 

Nicole from Texas

The RIO Rooftop & Restaurant  can be booked for pool parties. It is located in Austin and it is a very popular place for parties.

1. RIO Rooftop & Restaurant (attraction)
  2. Austin (city)

Christine from Austin (Texas)

I second the RIO Rooftop & Restaurant. They have a DJ who plays from 2-9pm on the weekends. You can book a cabana for your group and request bottle service. I've been here a few times before and had a lot of fun every time. 

The W Austin Hotel is another cool pool that has a bar and you can book a cabana for larger groups.

There's also this party cruise on Lake Travishttp://www.premierpartycruises.com/. I know it isn't a pool party but it is going on in May and perfect for a big group. They have a dance floor and bar that would be really fun for a bachelorette party!

2. The W Austin Hotel (hotel)
  3. Lake Travis (attraction)