Sarah
Sydney

Atlanta

How to make the most of Atlanta in 2 days?

My boyfriend and I (22) will be travelling to the US in May 2017 and will be passing through Atlanta (staying 1 night). Any tips on how to make the most of it? Best food places? What do we need to see there? Recommendations for any accommodation?

Haley from Destin

I would definitely hit up Ponce City Market It's a great space to spend a few hours, has multiple restaurants (I love the piggy cookie at El Super Pan Latino Sandwiches & Bar. Like I dream about them!). You can also walk the belt line and head to Krog Street Market, or go toPiedmont Park to walk around and enjoy some gorgeous city views. Have fun in Atlanta!

1. Ponce City Market (attraction)
  2. El Super Pan Latino Sandwiches & Bar (restaurant)
  3. Krog Street Market (attraction)
  4. Piedmont Park (attraction)

Miriam from New Jersey

If at all possible stay at least  another night. There is a lot to see and do. It depends what your interests are as to where you should go for such a short visit. Cafe Intermezzo is located in midtown and is a good place for coffee, cocktail & a small meal. There is a ferris wheel downtown to ride along with the Fox theatre. A lot of people your age hang out in Buckhead on Saturday nights. The food is good almost anywhere. I would suggest you buy a tour book and explore outside of downtown if you can.Café Intermezzo

1. Café Intermezzo (restaurant)

Jesseka

Stay in the city and eat at the Vortex Bar & Grill for a burger or Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q!  Enjoy the city!

1. Vortex Bar & Grill (restaurant)
  2. Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q (restaurant)