Shannon
Bloomington (Indiana)

Ashland (Oregon)

Spas in the Ashland area?

Can anyone recommend a spa or two in the Ashland area? My husband and I are headed to Ashland after seeing our son at school in Portland and I’d love to visit a spa while he golfs. It doesn’t necessarily have to be in Ashland proper. He’s planning on golfing at a couple of courses in the area (I swear he could find a course in space) so all ideas are welcome. 

jared from Ashland (Oregon)

Ashland (Oregon) is a cool place.  I've lived here for about 14 years and think you'd love to spend a day hanging out at a spa. The Blue Giraffe Day Spa & Salon is right downtown on the creek in a super sweet location.  That's where I send friends and family and send my wife.  It's pretty swank!  Get your spa on, then walk 50 steps over to Mix Sweet Shop for the best coffee and baked goods in So. Oregon or grab a beer about 20 steps away at Caldera Tap House. They make some really unique and awesome beers! (Food not so great) 

1. Ashland (Oregon) (city)
  2. Blue Giraffe Day Spa & Salon (attraction)
  3. Mix Sweet Shop (restaurant)
  4. Caldera Tap House (attraction)