Karisa
Atlanta

Asheville

Things to do and places to eat/drink during girls weekend?

Heading to Asheville, NC, on Friday and looking for fun things to do and good places to eat and drink! 

Brian

For a restaurant I would go with Tupelo Honey Cafe. I've had all 3 meals and always pleased. For drinks I would say Jack of the Wood Celtic Pub, but then again I am 56 and married. The crowd was a lot younger than me and it did not appear to be a pick up bar, great Irish music. Tops for Shoes is a must see for women. That is our first stop in Asheville (53, 21, 18 years old, shoe heaven for all of them). To end the night try the French Broad Chocolate Factory. Great coffee and incredible chocolate.

If you are into a live night club music venue check out The Orange Peel, my 21 year old daughter drives from Greenville quite often to see their bands.

1. Tupelo Honey Cafe (restaurant)
  2. Jack of the Wood (restaurant)
  3. Tops for Shoes (attraction)
  4. French Broad Chocolate Factory (restaurant)
  5. The Orange Peel (attraction)

Kristen from Bushwick

Here are some of my top picks for drinks and food. Asheville is known for their local brewery scene, so definitely keep that in mind:

Wicked Weed Brewing -- if you love sour beers and just unique beers, this place is for you! They have great food too.

Highland Brewing Company -- awesome atmosphere, a little outside of downtown

French Broad Chocolate Lounge -- great for cocktails and everything chocolate. Must go here!

Seven Sows Bourbon and Larder -- awesome bourbon selection and delicious food

Nightbell Restaurant & Lounge -- a beautiful lounge that is perfect for a group of girls. They have wonderful appetizers and bites to eat.

Ambrozia Bar & Bistro -- amazing food!

Cúrate -- one of the most well-known restaurants and chefs in the South. Perfect Spanish tapas and great sangria. 

1. Wicked Weed Brewing (attraction)
  2. Highland Brewing Company (attraction)
  3. French Broad Chocolate Lounge (restaurant)
  4. Seven Sows Bourbon and Larder (restaurant)
  5. Nightbell Restaurant & Lounge (restaurant)
  6. Ambrozia Bar & Bistro (restaurant)
  7. Cúrate (restaurant)

Cindy from Carrboro, NC

Go to the Biltmore Estate.

1. Biltmore Estate (attraction)