Laura
Charlotte

Laura from Charlotte asked

Bachelorette Weekend Option

I am thinking of having my bachelorette weekend in Asheville and although I won't be planning it, I would love to have some suggestions to give my girls for when they take over. We are thinking about going the first weekend of August (Friday to Sunday afternoon) and I would love something laid back and chill (wine tasting, beer tours, sight seeing, relaxing, great food). If anyone has suggestions of places to visit during the day Saturday, places to stay for the weekend, etc. those ideas would be awesome to get our planning started! 

Asheville

Crystal from Anchorage

Hello,

I think a bachelorette party in Asheville! I would definitely look on Airbnb and Homeaway to see if there is a house in your price range that everyone could stay in. Just be sure to read the description and reviews to make sure that it will serve your needs.

Here are some suggestions for activities:

Asheville has tons of great restaurants. Here are some for a group of ladies:

Happy travels,

Crystal, Traveler's Toast

1. Asheville (city)
  2. Biltmore Estate (attraction)
  3. The North Carolina Arboretum (attraction)
  4. Eating Asheville Walking Food Tours (attraction)
  5. Wake: The Foot Sanctuary & Shop (attraction)
  6. Cúrate (restaurant)
  7. Limones (restaurant)
  8. Chestnut (restaurant)
  9. Chai Pani (restaurant)