michael
San Diego

Arizona, Phoenix, Sedona

What are the can't miss places to eat in Phoenix/Sedona?

No dietary restrictions.

Mike from Los Angeles, California

The Windsor/ Churn in North Phoenix is must-see!  It's a great beer bar with awesome food, next door to an independent ice cream parlor run by the same owners and connected by a tunnel lined with retired cassette tapes.  The church potatoes make a great snack to sober up, and Churn has a great collection of goofy toys from your childhood to go with the handmade ice cream sandwiches

1. The Windsor (restaurant)
  2. Churn (restaurant)

Sarah from Brooklyn

Definitely check out Cornish Pasty Co! The red wine gravy is to die for.

You must have a pizookie at Oregano's Pizza Bistro! The pizza/pasta are all well and good but the star of the show is hot gooey chocolate chip cookie dough with vanilla ice cream. Don't let anyone try to tell you it's better at BJ's.

Pizzeria Bianco is said to be some of the best pizza in the country. The mozzarella is made fresh on site and the prosciutto is incredible.

Cafe Lalibela has incredible Ethiopian food. 

1. Cornish Pasty Co (restaurant)
  2. Oregano's Pizza Bistro (restaurant)
  3. Pizzeria Bianco (restaurant)
  4. Cafe Lalibela (restaurant)

In the Phoenix area, two of my favorites are Pig & Pickle and any one of the Cornish Pasty Co locations. If you like beer, my two favorite local microbreweries are SunUp Brewing Co and Arizona Wilderness Brewing Co (people will go on and on about Four Peaks Brewing Company ... yes, it has 2-3 good beers, but a bunch of forgettable ones). If you want some Mexican food with a modern twist, try Los Sombreros South. Oh, and I also love The Parlor Pizzeria.

As for Sedona ... I haven't found anything up there I consider spectacular, to be honest. 

1. Phoenix (city)
  2. Pig & Pickle (restaurant)
  3. Cornish Pasty Co (attraction)
  4. SunUp Brewing Co (restaurant)
  5. Arizona Wilderness Brewing Co (restaurant)
  6. Four Peaks Brewing Company (attraction)
  7. Los Sombreros South (restaurant)
  8. The Parlor Pizzeria (restaurant)

Nathan from Phoenix

Stop in for a great cocktail and bite to eat The Clever Koi or Crudo. The best Fine Dining with A view would be Elementsat the Sanctuary where you can enjoy the food of Chef Beau McMillan.

1. The Clever Koi (restaurant)
  2. Crudo (restaurant)
  3. Elements (restaurant)

Jillian from Los Angeles

My favorite in Sedona is Elote Cafe. It's really fresh, and some of the best Mexican cuisine I've had. I would definitely check it out!

1. Elote Cafe (restaurant)