Ghelec
Romania

Ghelec from Romania asked

Beautiful and reasonably-priced hotel or bed-and-breakfast in Arcachon

My wife and I are planning a three night stay in Arcachon, this September. We will be arriving by car (rental) and we are looking for a quiet, nice hotel (with parking and eventually WiFi) with a reasonable price (under €100 or around this value).

Looking forward for your suggestions!

Thank you kindly.

Arcachon

Victoria from Riga

Residhome Arcachon Plazza (49 avenue Lamartine, 33120 Arcachon) is close by the sea, has free WiFi and parking is not a problem around the area.

If you want a hotel with private parking, I recommend Hotel Le Dauphin Arcachon (7, Avenue Gounod, 33120 Arcachon) - it is lovely.

Ghelec
Hotel Le Dauphin is wonderful. A bit pricey, though ... but has parking included and we'll be driving a rental so having a parking lot is a must. Someone told me about this one, too: Hotel All Suites Le Teich. Do you happen to know anything about it? Thank you!

Victoria
It is a nice hotel, the difference is only location. It is outside the city, while Le Dauphin is a walking distance to everything. Arcachon is a cute little city, you can get away with either solution perfectly; so the choice is only a matter of personal preference. )