Tina
Connecticut

Anaheim

Traveling with teenagers, look for cool places to stay stop along the way.

Casual, mid range budget, 2 adults two, 2 teenagers. two day drive. Hotel recommendations in Anaheim. 

Joelle from Watertown, New York

Hmmm, you going to Disneyland? In the Anaheim area there is the Santa Ana Zoo Orange County Zoo Camelot Golfland City National Grove of Anaheim which hosts concerts, events, shows.  Sky Zone indoor trampoline Park on 1301 N. Kellog Drive. 

But in all honesty I recommend a park hopper between Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure. If on a budget I recommend a one day park hopper and to utilize your time wisely to fit in as much as possible. There are plenty of tips online on how to save money and time while at Disneyland. 

As for hotels, I recommend something that is not near major attractions. Depending on how far in advance you can save money, proximity you can save money. But a big question is: How much time are you spending in the hotel room? If you are spending most of the time outside the hotel, I recommend anything with a low price really. America's best value inn for example. If you want a nice hotel, try something like the Marriot or the Hilton in Anaheim. 

1. Santa Ana Zoo (attraction)
  2. Orange County Zoo (attraction)
  3. Camelot Golfland (attraction)
  4. City National Grove of Anaheim (attraction)
  5. Disneyland (attraction)
  6. Disney's California Adventure (attraction)