Kelly
Massachusetts

Anaheim

LAX to Disneyland

Hello, does anyone know the cheapest way (besides Uber & Lyft) to get from LAX to Disneyland? We're not staying at a Disney Resort but close to the park. I also need to know if you have to make reservations ahead of time or can you just hop on after you land? Any info will be appreciated!

Cheryl from Anaheim

You can take a shared SuperShuttle to any of the hotels in the Disneyland area and it's a fraction of the price it would cost to go to a residential address. See if there's a hotel in walking distance to where you're staying. Even if there's not, it's probably cheaper to take the shuttle and then Uber.

1. Disneyland (attraction)

There are various shuttle options to get you from Los Angeles International Airport to Disneyland at a cost of around $20 pp.  (I don't know what Uber costs).  The shuttles run on a loose schedule.  I have not done this particular trip but the one I took was to San Pedro and I paid the shuttle driver when I got on (I didn't have a reservation), and he dropped people off at different places along the way

1. Los Angeles International Airport (attraction)
  2. Disneyland (attraction)