Ben

Amsterdam

Trying to remember the name of a bar

Appologies if this is the wrong place for this. I am travelling to Amsterdam tomorrow for the first time since early 2014. When we were last there we found a bar where you could smoke and drink, and there was a pool table in the back. It had a rather unique and eclectic decor, and I believe it was in the Leidesplein area. Below is a link to the pictures that we took whilst in there. Does anyone have any idea what this place is called? I'd love to go back again.

Thank you

Peter from Vienna

I am sorry but the picture won't load properly. There are plenty bars in the city where you can smoke and drink. My favorite place to do this is Café Hill Street Blues. It is in the city center near the red light district, people working there are friendly, beer is cheap and it looks pretty cool, because it is full with graffiti, tags and stickers. 

1. Café Hill Street Blues (restaurant)