Alecia
Kailua Kona

Albuquerque

Temporary home!

I'll be living in ABQ for at least 3 months working and looking for a nice apartment in the nicest area. I'm a single female, early 30s and would like something nice, modern, clean, safe and in a nice area close to things. I'll be working close to downtown at Presbyterian hospital. Any recommendations would be appreciated! Also any must dos and sees in the area would be great too!

Gabriel from Santa Fe

the Nob Hill area and the constitution/Carlisle area are nice. eat lots  of chile, try out banh mi coda( best banh mi in town) and make sure to enjoy the parks an mountains. spend some time in santa fe as well!

1. Nob Hill (attraction)

Dedra

Hi Alecia! I'm also in the same boat. Totally new to New Mexico, needing apartment suggestions. Did you find your clean modern place? Would love something upscale and close to the beautiful Sandia Mountains mountains :) thanks!

1. New Mexico (attraction)
  2. Sandia Mountains (attraction)