Tomáš
Prague

Agadir, Morocco

Surf school in Morocco - Agadir?

I ve never been surfing and would like to spend 1 week in some surf school. I prefer good price/value ratio, better cheaper school but with good services and kind, helpful people. Something not so much commercial.

Has anyone tried a surfing school here? What has been your experience? And if you were a beginner, what progress did you make in one week?

I prefer schools in Agadir, but can be in other part of Morocco as well, because we plan to rent a car first and spend some time discovering Morocco.

Thank you,

Tomas

James

I would also recommend Taghazout in Agadir, It's a very well know place for all the surfers around the world. If you are also looking to stay at a reasonable priced hotel then "The Surf" in Taghazout would be a great option as its a walking distance from all the surfing places.

Agadir is also not far away (10min by car) if you want to see more of the city.

Hope you enjoy your trip!

1. Taghazout (city)
  2. Agadir (city)

Vit from Marrakech

Hi Tom (ahoj Tomáši) , I'm at this moment in Tamraght. I'm ar Original surf morocco taking surf lessons too. As I understand they have 10 years experience so probably one of the oldest camp here. It was for very good price when you compare it with other camps here.

This village is not that famous like Taghazout (5km from here) and that's maybe one of the reasons why some camps here are cheaper. 

Try to find me on FB and I will tell you more about how it works here. 

Vit Lastovka

1. Tamraght (attraction)
  2. Original surf morocco (attraction)
  3. Taghazout (city)

zaza from Casablanca

Hi ! If you are looking for a great surfing experience around Agadir I suggest you go to the town of Taghazout. It is a small village dedicated to surf. It's way more authentic than Agadir and a perfect spot to learn. There is the Hotel Paradis Plage there, where you can take yoga and surf lessons. You can also look for the hotel Résidence La Source Taghazout, and ask for lessons in the village. Enjoy your trip !

1. Agadir (attraction)
  2. Taghazout (city)
  3. Hotel Paradis Plage (hotel)
  4. Résidence La Source Taghazout (attraction)