John
New York State

John from New York State asked

best African country for kids

Hello!

We are a young family looking for a country to go to with a 3, 5 and 7 year old in Africa-besides for South Africa (we already visited there a little while ago).

Mostly interested in nice beaches, interesting activities such a small "tame" wildlife park or some other interesting activity for the little kids.

Thank you!!

Africa

I went to Sénégal a few months ago and stayed at an eco resort in central Senegal calles Les Paletuviers Boutique Hotel. This was really fantastic and I would highly recommend it. Senegal is a very well functioning country too. I have a bit of stories and photos from my stay on this link: http://travellingclaus.com/lespaletuviers/

Dirkie from Windhoek, Namibia
Hi John,
Namibia is a great option. Good infrastructure and very safe. Malaria is also only rife in the far north - this leaves most of the country easy to travel to with kids. 
African desert wildlife and 100’s of miles of uninhabited landscape. It is truly unique!
Visit lodges like Omaruru game lodge with ‘tame’ wildlife (you can feed a Rhino!). 
Let me know if you need more help.
Dirk