Sarah

Sarah from New York City asked

Abu Dhabi Desert Safari - Is it worth it with only one day?

Hello! I'm traveling to Abu Dhabi as a one day/night stopover. Given the limited time, is it worth it to do a desert safari and dinner? Or should I fill the time with local activities in Abu Dhabi? Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Crystal from Anchorage

It's totally up to you! Going into the desert is really fun, but there is also plenty to do in the city for a day. If you wanted you could even rent a car to drive around the desert for a few hours and then spend some time back in the city.

I think they are all good options, it's just a preference.

Happy travels!

Akshay from Pune

Well, It completely depends on your interest. If you like monuments and cultural beauty, have a sightseeing tour. But my personal experience and advise will be to go and enjoy the desert adventure. It is more than worth. Have a desert safari ride and then amazing overnight safari (if you can) with awesome shows and barbecue dinner. I have been there in January this year. I guarantee that you will have amazing memories.