Mary from Leicester
The distance between two places remains the same so, other than using the route likely to be fastest, the only way to 'reduce driving time' is to stay overnight somewhere on the way.
Abbottstown is less than 200 miles from Morgantown so driving time is around 4 hours, assuming there is no major traffic congestion.
If an overnight stay isn't possible/desirable you could take short rest/coffee/walk stops every 50 miles or so to allow your 'driving brain' to switch off, to breathe some fresh air and to let your body move around.
The fastest route is likely to be:
1. Take the 30 from Abbotstown via New Oxford (Pennsylvania) then join the 15 just east of Gettysburg.
2. Follow the 15 through Emmitsburg then turn right onto the 77 at Thurmont.
3. Follow the 77 to just east of Smithsburg (Maryland) then left onto the 64 to join the 66 at Cavetown. Turn left (west) onto the 66.
4. Stay on the 66 until you meet the I-70(W/N). 
5. Follow the I-70 until just north of Hancock (Maryland)then left onto the I-68(W).
6. Stay on the I-68 all the way to Morgantown, passing through or near FlintstoneCumberland (Maryland)Brandonville and Cheat Lake (West Virginia)