Ann Marie
Redding

Ann Marie from Redding asked

15 Day Itinerary in Europe from CA for Honeymoon -- what to see on budget?!

I've never been to Europe before, and my fiance has only been to the Netherlands and Italy. My fiance and I are going there for our honeymoon in middle of February for 15 days or so.

1. What's the cheapest airport to fly into and airline to fly on to Europe from California? We've checked out Norwegian Air which isn't bad at all.

2. We'd love to see England, France, Italy, Amsterdam, Scotland, Greece, and anywhere else along the way (even if just for a day or by that of a train passing through). Based on those countries, where should we start and what's the best route to take to see as much as we can?

3. We are on a tight budget and are up for being creative and adventurous, but are also willing to splurge on an amazing meal or tour if it's really worth the money :) We would love to see the popular tourist spots of course, but the beautiful spots off the typical "tourist" path that only the locals ever really know about would be awesome too!

4. We love both the outdoors and the beach environments.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!! :)