Drive      Fly      Stay      Login    Signup

Roxie Gillis


Places I Follow

Banff National Park

Jasper National Park


Glacier National Park

Roxie's Activity

A  May 30, 2018

Passport- US to Canada?

I've traveled multiple times from my home state of Florida to hike in Canada. If you are flying in, you will need a passport book (a standard passport like you'd need to go abroad). If you are driving in, you will need a passport card (the size of a driver's... See More

A  October 19, 2017

Glacier National Park: is there campgrounds open in november

Hi Gladys...I believe St Mary Campground is typically still open during November. Before you go, you will want to check the Going-to-the-Sun Mountain​ road conditions to know how much of the park you will be able to see - sections may... See More

© 2019   ·   View: Full | Mobile

Follow us:        
Questions   ·   Destinations   ·   Drive   ·   Fly   ·   Airports   ·   Stay   ·   Search

Login   ·   FAQ   ·   About   ·   Feedback   ·   Privacy   ·   Terms