I'm from Australia but now I live in Thailand when I'm not traveling.
I love travel, learning about other cultures & languages and I can speak:
- Thai (basic but I'm still learning)
- Lao (very similar to Thai, sort of cheating saying I know this)
- Mandarin (I thought it was decent until I went to China)
- Spanish (poorly but this is the language I'm learning now)
- English (but it's with an Australian accent so hard to understand)
Website and other info coming soon.
- Clean rooms & friendly staff are main priorities - As close to the main parts of the city would be preferable - Free airport pick up would be good but not required - Any extra details about your experience would be good eg. positives & negatives See More
What is the best route to go overland from Tikal to Antigua? Are there any towns worth stopping at along the way? What transport should I take? I would like to avoid Guatemala city if possible. See More
Bangkok is one of the world capitals for bars/clubs & markets, you just have to decide on the kind of night you are after. Quiet drink at classy interesting bar: - Ashley sutton bars are really unique and interesting for a drink before a big night... See More
It really depends what your main priorities are, seeing lots of places or having more of an experience but not seeing as much. You will see more on a organised tour because you will be on a set itinerary and see lots of sites and cities. I think you will have more experiences... See More
All places in South East Asia are going to be touristy depending where you go. I didn't enjoy Vietnam but I was there 6 years ago, Thailand is touristy but if you walk 15 minutes from a touristy area you'll be in a place where nobody speaks English away from the... See More