Trippy
 
  Questions  
Drive      Fly      Stay      Login    Signup


Michael Kwok

San Francisco

42
ANSWERS
3
QUESTIONS

About Me

Travel + Food + Drink = Me


Places I Follow


Members I Follow

Andy Crayton

Chris Kwok







Michael's Activity


A  February 18, 2015

San Francisco: 2 days in San Francisco

Priceline!  you should easily be able to win a bid for a hotel for $150 a night.  Often times you will get the Hyatt Embarcadero if you're choosing a 4 star. See More


A  February 05, 2015

How do you usually travel?

I'd say 80% of the time I'm traveling with a friend or significant other.  The other 20% I'm traveling solo.   I'm not a backpacker, and I don't like to rough it, but I don't like to waste my money on lavish rooms knowing I'm only going to... See More


A  February 05, 2015

Paying for airline seat reservations?

From my traveling experience, the customer service reps generally try to sit a pair together whenever possible.  This is probably because, one person will most likely have to sit in the dreaded middle seat.  If you're flying solo, I'd pay the extra money to get... See More


A  January 16, 2015

San Francisco: Indoorsy weekend getaway ideas in the San Francisco Bay Area?

About 2-3 hours north of SF, is a little town called The Sea Ranch​ just before the town of Gualala​.  They have beautiful vacation homes for rent.  A lot of these homes are owned by silicon valley execs, so they could have a ton... See More


A  January 09, 2015

Kaua'i: Kauai or Oahu?

As someone who has been to both, its really simple.  Kauai is a beautiful tropical island that is probably the least developed of the 4 islands people typically visit.  You will get a true island experience.  Oahu is an island with a metropolitan city on it, and there's... See More


A  November 22, 2014

Japan: Travel during December

New Year in Japan is very similar to lunar New Year in the rest of Asia, meaning its a time of family gathering, and not so much for "ringing in the new year" as it is in the U.S.  Its probably closer to Thanksgiving (without the black Friday sales!).  So whats... See More


A  July 14, 2014

Singapore: What are the 5 things I can't miss in Singapore?

The two food places I think about with bliss when talking about Singapore is Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice​, where you should get....the Hainanese Chicken rice :) Next is Tian Jin Hai Seafood​, which used to be a little stall... See More


A  July 14, 2014

Tokyo: Information about JR East Railway Pass

Welcome to the sensory overload that is Japan's rail system! If I interpreted your question correctly, your daughter and you will be spending 5 days in Tokyo, of which one of those days you will be going to Disneyland.  You want to know if a 22,000 yen pass is good... See More


A  July 10, 2014

Vancouver: Best place to exchange currency

Bank is probably your best bet, but sometimes they require you to have an account there, so next place would be a currency exchange booth.  You will almost certainly get charged with foreign transaction fees if you use your credit card, unless you have a card that explicitly... See More


A  July 09, 2014

Japan: Best skiing in Japan?

The best snow in Japan is on the island of Hokkaido​. Hokkaido is also home to some of the best seafood in Japan.  Since its a bit away, plane would be the preferred method to get there.  The biggest and probably best resort is Niseko​,... See More


1    2    3    4    5    Next   



© 2018 Trippy.com   ·   View: Full | Mobile

Follow us:        
Questions   ·   Destinations   ·   Drive   ·   Fly   ·   Airports   ·   Stay   ·   Search

Login   ·   FAQ   ·   About   ·   Feedback   ·   Privacy   ·   Terms