1. Fun Fact: The household size has decreased from 4.3 to 3 over the past three decades.
2. Interesting Fact: To many Hong Kong people, their dreams are to own a home.
3. Public transport fun fact: 7 in 10 people take buses and 35% take taxis everyweek.
4. Fun fact about travel: the number of people taking an air trip outside Hong Kong has leapfrogged 7 times in 30 years from 4% in 1975 to 30% in 2009.
5. Random Fact about shopping: Jusco and Sogo are among the top 3 department stores visited.
6. True fact or False fact? Hong Konger's personal income increased 16 times in 30 years.
7. Interesting fact: Cha Charn Teng (Hong Kong styled cafe) unique in Hong Kong are visited by half of people in Hong Kong on a weekly basis.
8. Another Interesting fact about Hong Kong dining habits: More and more people frequently visit fast food restaurants, outpacing their visits to other types of restaurant.
9. Weird fact: The first McDonalds offered customers the very first American Big Mac in Hong Kong was located at Paterson Street, Causeway Bay in 1975.
10. Fun fact: The world's longest outdoor covered escalator system leading from Central to the Mid-Levels was up and running in 1993.
11. Interesting fact: The Big Buddha on Lantau Island, the world's tallest outdoor seated bronze statue was unveiled in 1993.
12. Random Fact: Hong Kongers are renowned for being hard working, fast, flexible and energetic. Hong Konger's have among the world's highest cinema attendance per ca pita.