a VirtualTourist member
hi,i am planing to head over to yosemite national park this summer and i bet i'm gonna have a fabulous time cause i have been waiting to go ever since , i love camping and i was thinking about staying at this campground called bridalveil creek , i was fascinated cause it's real beautiful than any other campground i've seen on the internet and read about but i have to know a couple of things first from you who have been there .
1. does bridalveil creek campgrounds creek good enough to swim in , is it shallow or deep ? and can you take a pleaseant swim or dip ?
2. how are the cmapsites i've heard there private and spacious and beautiful , but it takes to know words from a real person whos been there , so are the campsites spacious and reamote from each other and beautiful ?
3. what type of scenery lies in bridalveil creek , are there snow capped mounatins , or mounatin valleys , meadows along with mounatins how'd you describe the scenery
4. does the campground lie in shade ? or is it hot and exsposed ?
5. can you see the creek from the campsites along with the meadows ?
6. what animals hang around the campgrounds and sites ?
7. is the campground road pretty and beautiful ?
thank-you ever soo much i can't thank-you enough for adding to my vacation and making it the best one i couldn't do it with out your help .
1. you're not supposed to swim, and it's very cold year round
2. they're reasonably separated but certainly not private (see 8)
3. depends on time of year. you can have all that, but not in summer. Then you will have waterfalls, wildflowers, flowing clear water and majestic granite
4. most of the day, yes. some of the day, no. It gets hot in Yosemite, but only for about 6-8 hours per day and you're usually active then, not hanging at the campsite.
5. Some can (see 8)
6. Racoons are a real nuisance, as deer can be as well. There are "bear boxes" to store your food - use them.
7. Not really. The drive is nice enough but the road's a road
8. What you didn't ask, and may not know: these campgrounds fill up fast, sometimes a year in advance. You need to make your reservations right away or you may not get any campsite at all, let alone one with a creek view and privacy.