a VirtualTourist member
Can anyone pls help me. I will be in Sagada From April 5 to 7 and i want to visit batad after. my only problem is that im on tight schedule and i need to be back in manila on april 9. my questions are as follows:
1. How do i get to batad from sagada?
2. Lets say i leave sagada at around 6 am on april 8, what time will i arrive in batad?
3. do i need a guide to visit tappia falls and batad rice terraces? how long does it take to cover this tour?
3. where is the terminal bound to manila located? and what time is the last trip?
thank you in advance
Hi, we intend to do the same. I'm sharing with you the itinerary I prepared for the trip. Due to time limitations, the activites may be so tiring (especially day 2) but I guess this is the only way that the trip can be maximized. Hope this could help.
Day 1 (April 05, 2007)
5am: Arrive in Baguio; Have Breakfast
6am: Depart for Sagada
1pm: Arrive in Sagada; Register at the Town Hall; Check-in; Have lunch
• Sumaging Cave
• Lumiang Cave
• Latang Underground River and Matangkib Caves (optional)
• St. Mary’s Episcopal Church/School
• Calvary Hill/Cemetery
• Echo Valley
• Hanging Coffins
Day 2 (April 06, 2007)
• Bomod-ok waterfalls
• Bokong Waterfalls
• Mt. Ampacao
• Lake Danom
Day 3 (April 07, 2007)
• Weekend Market
• Kiltepan Viewpoint
• Masferre’s Gallery
• Sagada Weaving
1030am: Depart for Bontoc
1130am: Arrive in Bontoc
12nn: Depart for Banaue
3pm: Arrive in Banaue; Make bus reservation; Check-in
Explore Banaue Town; Sightseeing at Banaue Viewpoint; Buy souvenirs
Day 4 (April 08, 2007)
6am: Depart for Batad/Tappia Falls
4pm: Back in Banaue Town Proper
530pm: Depart for Manila (Autobus)
Or 830pm Florida Bus