a VirtualTourist member from Oregon
Well I was planning on going to Serbia for a Vacation until i was told it was going to be about 15 degrees.
So now keeping with the travel spirit I have decided to Book a trip to Buenos Aires instead!
My dates are going to be DEC 6-16th... I have so many questions....
1) Dress codes at bars and restaurants?
2) I would like to spend at least 3-4 days on the coast should i stay more? what town has the best nightlife?
3) How much are buses or trains to coastal towns? how much do they? how hard is it to get a ticket?
4) Wineries how far are they? how expensive are they to get to?
5) How expensive are things? Beer? nice dinner?
6) Galleries are there any big showings right now? any not to miss?
7) DJ's will any big names be their DEC 6th-16th?
8) How hard is it to meet locals? Do any VT's want to meet up?
9) What should the weather like?
10) Christmas bizarre or markets?
11) Are the clubs really open till the sunrises? lol
12) What are things i must do or see?
13) what things must i eat?
Serbia is overrated! Haven't been to BA (going in october though) but i think you made a good choice!