a VirtualTourist member from Philippines
Hello Fellow Travellers
I have a few questions regarding a remote island in Quezon.
here are my questions:
1. How do i get to Real Quezon Coming from Manila and how much is the fare?
2. What are the schedule of boats bound to Polilio Island and how is the fare?
3. Can I pitch a tent anywhere in Polilio Island?
4. Is there a very cheap resort in Polilio Island ?
I love to hike if there would be attractions, wonderful landscapes in Polilio please tell me.
Thanks so much
1. I think to get to Real is to get to Infanta first and buses can be found on the now Recto/Morayta LRT2 station, it might be still around there.
3. Polillo is a town and I don't know if you can find a place to pitch your tent, maybe go out of the town.
Come to think of it, there are big boats coming to and from Polllio and Mauban, I just don't know if they are regular.
The bus station is near LRT2 station Legarda, near Recto/Mendiola (not Morayta).
I think you can also get a boat ride from Infanta.
Thanks for your help on how to go to Polilio, to add would anyone here know about the schedules of the boats going to Polilio Island, coming from Real and Infanta Quezon?
Thanks Paolo for your advise, this summer ill be going to Polilio Island, may byahe na ba ang Raymond Bus ng 1am?
Sir sabay na lang ako sayo this summer ako nagbabalak mga April din