a VirtualTourist member from Karachi
Hello everyone, i am new to visit Lahore, Muree & Islamabad for less than 2 weeks.
I need help in:
- What is Daewoo cost for Lahore to Muree and when the busses leave and how long it will take
- What is the Cost of any hired car with driver, from Lahore to Hiran Minar (Shekhupurah) how much time it will take
- What is the Cost of any hired car with driver, from Islamabad to Khewra how much time it will take.
- What is the Cost of any hired car with driver, from Muree to Azad Kashmir our how much time it will take to reach there (it will be full day tour).
- What is the Cost of any hired car with driver, from Muree to Abbotabad our how much time it will take to reach there (it will be full day tour).
I would appreciate if anyone could help me out.
I also need to know what are the charges of Paid tour guide if we want to visit Badshahi mosque and Fort?
For Daewoo, refer to www.sammi.com.pk, call them if you need further information.
When in Muzaffarabad, we hired Abdur Rehman (03425131774) with his car and found him reasonable. You may contact him with my reference.
Have a wonderful trip.
thanks, but i checked and it always gives me error.... :(
I will contact that tour guide. thanks
You are always welcome :)
I can see that there are two buses per day for Rawalpindi-Murree for PKR 190 and take two hours to reach there. Check the 'schedules' and enter city without entering dates.
Hope this helps
Normally if you want to rent a car within the city, the cost is between Rs. 1800 - Rs. 4,000 plus fuel/CNG depending on the car.
If you want to go into the mountains, than the cost increases a bit. Alternatively check with MEtro or RAdio cab as they have packages for a day which may be a bit cheaper.
From Muree to Abbotablad approx 2 hours drive via Nathiagali.
From Isb to Muzafarabad approx 3-hours via Muree
From Isb to Khewera approx 2.5 hours. via motorway
Lhr - Hiran Minar distance is approx 60 km, and depends on traffic. It may take you 1.5 hours.