How difficult would it be to get taxis from Obidos to Alcobaca and Alcobaca to Batalha respectively on a Sunday afternoon?
What time does it close today please?
Is there a morning bus (approx 9 am) from Obidos to Nazare (NOT part of a tour) or if not from Obidos to Alcobca?
i need bus timetable from Obidos to Peniche and Caldas de Rainha and from Caldas de Rainha to Nazare, Alcobaca and Batalha. Where i can find it?
Oct 4 arrival in Lisbon, should we stay in Obidos or Nazare first night?
There is a ceramic shop on the main street that had Baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph on a motorcycle and another one playing the piano. Would you know the name of the shop and if I can order on line. Would love to buy one. Thank you
Are there any buses from obidos to peniche?
how far is it to get to a beach from obidos. Is it cheap and easy to get a taxi or are there lots of local buses?
How get to Sintra from Obidos?
how get to sintra from obidos? by bus or train?
I would appreciate if someone could help me with the following questions:
(1) Is the rodotejo bus from Lisbon to Obidos is direct?
(2) Where will the bus stop in Obidos? Is it far from the city centre?
(3) And also, where is the bus stop for boarding bus back to Lisbon? Is it the same bus stop where we alight?
I am looking at visiting Obidos, but unfortunately I will be missing the VT trip because I will be leaving the day of the Obidos excursion - so I would like to confirm, of the items listed on the Transportation tips, or of your knowledge,
- what is the best way to get to Obidos from Lisbon ... or
- what is the best way to get to Obidos from Cascais
- will it be walkable once I'm there
- any good places for a quick lunch or should I bring my own lunch
- what are your favorite places to see (I love historical places, nature, and castles!) ... anything to do with the queens would be great.
I prefer trains unless the schedule is hideous. If it's a bus and you have a link to the schedules it would be great.
From Obidos how easy is it to use buses/trains to:
1) Go on a day trip to Alcobaca
2) Travel to Tomar
How can I find a room in the centre of Obidos?Where to look?
Is it possible to go to Obidos from Lisbon and viceversa on the same day; by bus. Where can I find the timetables?
I am planning to travel from Porto - Obidos - Sintra - Lisbon.
Can anyone advise on how to travel from Porto to Obidos?
Is it possible to go to Fatima and Obidos by bus in one day?
What is the best way to travel from Lisbon to Obidos? I do not want to rent a car. I am considering either bus or train but cannot find schedules for either. Could anyone give me a recommendation? Thank you in advance.
This weekend there will be an "interesting" festival in the small town of Obidos with an international contest of chocolate recipes, so if you have a sweet tooth and your'e around why not show up ? :))
Anyone can ask a
Destination experts (like you!) provide amazing answers.
Readers "like" answers, and the best float to the top.