Hi I would like to find out, how do i get to morroco frm europe( as we wud be flying frm singapore) via europe sector -
1. are there any budget airlines frm europe sector to casablanca?
2. any visa require fr singapore passport to enter moroc frm less than 30days? 3. any nice places to visit?
4. budget guest hse or service apt?
5. In moroc do they accept Singapore dollar SGD to moroc dirham?
6. Is safe to brng my young kids in moroc?
Pls. advise. thks u
Leaving Friday for Morroco. Weather should be in mid 70's, no rain. Are short sleeved (not sleeveless) t-shirts and capri length pants acceptable?
Is U.S. money accepted before we can get it exchanged into Dirham? Are ATM machines readily available? Should we take Travelers Checks or rely on finding ATM's
Any valuable pointers for 2 novices???
Anyone can ask a
Destination experts (like you!) provide amazing answers.
Readers "like" answers, and the best float to the top.