a VirtualTourist member from London
I think many have probably post up enquiries about tour agents in Cusco to get some reviews and feedback. I am planning to do my 4d3n hiking tour at the end of November. I have been doing some research myself and have come up with a few listed ones which so far have good reviews but I seriously want to listen from the travellers themselves who have done the hiking trails.
Thus are the list
1) Apus Peru - apus-peru.com/classic_inca_t...
2) Llama Path - http://www.llamapath.com/
3) Inca Trail Reservations - incatrailreservations.com/in...
4) All Treks - alltrekcusco.com/inkatrail4d...
5) Pachamama - pmexplorers.com/index/index....
6) Indiana Expeditions - indiana-expedition.com/infin...
Kindly comment only if you have done with any of the above agents or if you have any agents which you strongly recommend, please do so.
I met Virasone Daranouvong ([email]) in this forum and I sent him to my aunt Fresia who´s a Tour Operator in Cusco, I received only compliments! I would be very happy to help you anytime unfortunately I live in Lima so I guess you better ask Fresia about this matter.
Wendy Guillen Orihuela