Plan a Road Trip  
Travel Questions  
Ask a Question

Kushalnagar Travel Answers

Q   a VirtualTourist member asked a question · January 02, 2011
applying for a (PAP)

In regards to the Permit that is sometimes asked for in visiting Bylakuppe,
One of the tourist visa services offers the service to get the "(PAP)"
the fee is30.
I want to visit a family that lives in the settlement, and plan on being in the area 2-3 days.
Would you recommend getting the permit?

Anyone can ask a
travel question.

Destination experts (like you!) provide amazing answers.

Readers "like" answers, and the best float to the top.

Change location:

© 2017             Travel Questions   ·   Destinations   ·   About Us   ·   FAQ   ·   Privacy Policy   ·   Terms of Service