a VirtualTourist member
My company has planned to relocate me at CA in month of May 2005.
I need your help to plan and manage my relocation. I request you to provide me details on my queries below.
1) What an Apartment would cost me at Fremont CA? I am looking for a furnished apartment which is big enough to accomodate me, my wife and my 2 and half year old son.
2) What is the total cost of living in Fremont CA per month? I mean the average expenditure in a month example, Apartment rent,food,gas,internet,Groceries, water, electricity & cable TV etc.
3) Is there any PLAY-School in Fremont CA for my 2 and half year old son?
4) What is the percentage of TAX does USA government applies on salaried income for a person coming from other country to work in USA.
5) Is there any public garden or children play area in Fremont for my family?
6) Is it true that many Indian families lives in Fremont.
7) How much an average used car purchase would cost in Fremont?
8) What is an average salary for a 8 years experianced
programmer/developer/analysist there in CA.
9) Do you know any website link, which would help me in calculating tax on my salary.
Thanks for your help in advance.
We live just across the bay from Fremont. It's a nice town with beautiful weather, lots of parks, and friendly people. Yes, there are many people from India. Here are some websites to help answer your other questions and give you contact with your future neighbors.
www.sulekha.com/ (search for Fremont)
Welcome to California!
don't worry- there are PLENTY of Indians in Fremont. You'd be hanging out here, too: http://www.naz8.com/
Your feedback would be very helpful for me.
Thanks Again, Ajay