a VirtualTourist member
Goodday. I would like to bring a group of 20 people (including kids) to Mountain Splendor as day visitors. Kindly assist me with the following:
1. Can we bring our own picnic basket and have a picnic? Costs?
2. Do you have a pool, which the kids can make use of for the day?
3. Do you have a restaurant where we could have lunch, should we prefer and what is the costs? Also what time is lunch?
4. What other facilities are there?
5. What times do the gates open and close?
The date that we want to visit you is 26 December 2008.
Thank you kindly
Anita van Rooyen
083 785 3084
The member has likely clicked "Post A Question" on the accommodation tip, which leads to a question in our forum.
Yep, I think that is probably what happened. Anita, for your info, Mountain Splendour's web address is: http://www.mountainsplendour.co.za/
Their email is: [email]