a VirtualTourist member from Orlando
I am meeting a friend in Cincinnati and need to plan a few activites but without a car. Objective is to have some place to chat, while doing a little sight seeing. Would also enjoy attending mass at the St. Peter in Chains Cathedral ... so - please keep in mind distance- taxi ok, public transp. ok too.
- what is a good place to stay (I saw the Marriott, is this in an OK neighborhood?) - or a similar place
- What is a good breakfast/brunch place? I think a big lunch would be good.
- Looked at Eden park for a stroll - are there nice quiet places but not too secluded places to sit there?
- What about Carew Tower?
- How far is the ball park from there - and is it open daily for tours?
- How far is the Union Terminal from there - I just want to see the building.
- What would be a nice but inexpensive place for dinner? American food, steak OK - nice, not stuffy, and most of all, fairly quiet - need to be able to have a good conversation.
- What would you recommend after dinner?
ok, too many questions. Don't want to make it too busy, mainly have a little activity, lots of opportunity to sit down and chat with as little heat and as much peace and quiet as possible, and a nice inexpensive meal at the end.