a VirtualTourist member from New York City
I'm trying to plan a daytrip from CAMOGLI to the Cinque Terre. Not knowing well the ferry or train schedules, I wanted to know if this plan even sounds do-able:
1) take train from Camogli to LEVANTO in the morning (approx 1 hr);
2) hike the trail from Levanto to MONTEROSSO (approx 2 to 2 1/2 hours via the coastal trail);
3) arrive in Monterosso for lunch and a rest (explore Monterosso at leisurely pace);
4) take ferry from Monterosso to VERNAZZA in the late afternoon;
5) have a nice dinner in Vernazza, watching the sunset;
6) take train back to CAMOGLI.
Again, I'm not sure how late the trains run from Vernazza to Camogli. Do you think this plan is okay? Thanks!!