Plan a Road Trip  
Travel Questions  
Ask a Question

California Travel Answers

Q   a VirtualTourist member asked a question · November 26, 2006
Fiancee Visa  (1 Answer)

I have meet my boyfriend 4 months ago and he wants to bring me to the US through K1 Visa. Is it possible for me to go to the US using the fiancee visa without the existince of the relationship for two years? What other options do we have?

Anyone can ask a
travel question.

Destination experts (like you!) provide amazing answers.

Readers "like" answers, and the best float to the top.

Change location:

© 2017             Travel Questions   ·   Destinations   ·   About Us   ·   FAQ   ·   Privacy Policy   ·   Terms of Service