Dear I wish to travel to Naran but i also have choice to visit Kalam so if somebody can help me with the answer for the following question i would really appreciate..
1) Which area is more beautiful Kalam or Naran?
2) Which place has unsafe roads going to Naran or going to Kalam in term of road conditions, heavy traffic, land sliding, slippery roads and opposite side rush driving, and how is road safety?
3) Is Mid of April ok to visit these places will there be heavy rain or snow i want to go when roads are mostly dry?
4) How are hotels in both places, quality wise, expensive wise?
5) Very important question normal driver having experience on plane road can drive on these curved roads?
6) Automatic corolla will be enough to drive on these roads?
7) How much in KM is kalam from Pesh and are there petrol pumps available on normal interval?
Please answer these question i hope you people will help me
Places to visit in sawat? any guide required or directly travelled by hiring jeep from hotel?
Hello, Is this really the name of Swat Valley? Bad Swat? Is this a joke or a mistake...or fact? Just wondering... Cheers Laurina
Anyone can ask a
Destination experts (like you!) provide amazing answers.
Readers "like" answers, and the best float to the top.