• Andrew Zimmern
  • "You can only eat at one restaurant the rest of your life, what would it be?"

Andrew Zimmern

Minneapolis, Minnesota

You can only eat at one restaurant the rest of your life, what would it be?

If you could only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, which one do you choose? Give me details! I want to know the meals you would eat, and why you would pick this menu and atmosphere above any other. It can be any type of food in any city anywhere in the world, but remember -- you can only choose one! 

• Sundara r.

Sundara r.

It must be our own Kitchen.but still is it possible having food only our home rest of life? · (0 likelikes)

• Mama's Fish House Restaurant (restaurant)

799 Poho Pl Paia HI 96779 (808) 579-8488

• Alinea (restaurant)

1723 N Halsted St Chicago Illinois 60614 (312) 867-0110

• The French Laundry (restaurant)

6640 Washington Street Yountville CA 94599 (707) 944-2380

• Valerie Stimac

Gosh, what a hard question! I mean, I'd want variety, yet the places that have great variety often come at the expense of doing anything really really well. Okay, let's throw healthiness out the window!

In Europe: Mother -- I do really love pizza and think I could eat it every day. They have so many different pizzas, plus beer, plus wine, plus cured meats and breads, and I'm sure they could make me a salad when I explained that it was the only place I was allowed to eat ever again!Mother

In Asia: Fuchun Xiaolongbao -- I ate so many xiao long bao in China that I thought I would make myself sick. I did NOT get sick! I am therefore confident that I could eat it for the rest of my life with zero side effects... :)Fuchun Xiaolongbaoimage from allisonadventuresabroad.blogspot.comIn North America: In-N-Out Burger -- Remember where I said I didn't care about health? Okay, then! Give me animal style till my heart gives out! I'll just have to run like 15 miles a day to make up for this.

In-N-Out Burger

Jeez, I've really revealed how healthy my food choices are. Don't judge me too much!

• Theresa C.

Theresa C.

In-N-Out 4 lyfe · (2 likelikes)

• Leo S.

Leo S.

I LOL'd at your In-N-Out answer, and then realized: but of course! If you chose anywhere else that means you'd never be able to eat at In-N~Out again. If that's the world I'd have to live in, then take me now, Lord. · (1 likelikes)

• Jim Pam P.

Jim Pam P.

ChoLon in Denver · (0 likelikes)

• Andrew Z.

Andrew Z.

Great list. Your answer gets mentioned on this week #39's episode of the Go Fork Yourself podcast! · (1 likelikes)

1. Mother (restaurant)
    2. Fuchun Xiaolongbao (restaurant)
    3. In-N-Out Burger (restaurant)

• ·
    • ·

Send Valerie a Thank You Note